Containers from gateway ports can be brought directly to our Inland Container Depots (ICD) and the processing of the bill of entry, customs examination and payment of duty can be done on premises, saving time and money. Import, Export and Duty Paid Cargo can all be moved through our facilities.Importers have an additional advantage of keeping the goods under the Public Bonded Warehouse, which eliminates additional handling, transportation and creation of bonded storage area. This also helpsthem clear the cargo in piecemeal to reduce the financial strain on transport and time.
SICAL SATTVA ICD
Our division at Arakkonamis the only private sector ICD with rail connectivity in South India.Itis notified by Indian Railways as a “Container Rail Terminal” (CRT). Pan India trains arebeing operated by various cargo train operators from Arakkonam to several destinations in India.
- Started its operations in 2004.
- Located in the Industrial corridor between Chennai and Bangalore.
- Railway Siding: 2 Nos for full rake formation.
- Custom Documentation with EDI 1.5 version connectivity.
- Administrative block - For Customs staff, Shipping Lines, CHAs and other related agencies.
- 24 Hours elite security and 24-hour uninterrupted power supply with backup power.
- Car handling facility developed with an open yard of 7.20 acres.
ICD-CONTAINER RAIL TERMINAL (CRT)
- Area: 10 Acres plot in close proximity to Bangalore-Arakkonam highway, NH4 5.42.
- Open Area: 434340 SFT.
- Covered Area: 24,000 SFT.
- Reach Stackers, Forklifts and Cranes & terminal trailer.
ICD-DOMESTIC RAIL TERMINAL (DRT)
- Covered Area: 20,000 SFT
- Open Area: 5 Acres
Mr. Dilli Babu
Cell - +91 9840018306
Email - email@example.com
N.S.MANI/ DILLI Babu
Cell - +91 9940055002 / 9840018306
SATTVA/ARAKKONAM - Rail Linked ICD/PUBLIC BONDED WAREHOUSE
Maruthi Park, Melpakam, Kainoor B.O, Arakkonam - 631003.
Phone: 04177 - 29371 / +91 98400 18306